Asbestos Victims Information
Table of Contents
Asbestos is a mineral, it is found in the natural environment in rock. It should have stayed there. Beginning in the 1930's and continuing on for more than four decades, asbestos companies decided to use this mineral in their products. Asbestos disease follows the trail of exposure. Asbestos disease is not limited to any one particular craft or trade. Asbestos has been unknowingly carried home on the clothes of workers resulting in disease among the wives who cleaned the clothes and their children. It is a sad commentary that tens of thousands of diseased people have paved the trail of asbestos exposure. During the time companies sold asbestos, it was known to them and kept secret that the material could kill. The unsuspecting public they sold their products to are the victims.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Asbestos Disease
- Frequently Asked Questions About Asbestos Litigation
- Asbestos Class Actions
- Asbestos Timeline
- Deadly Products: Materials that Contain Asbestos
- Occupational Diseases - Cancer Causing Chemicals
- Photographs and text from Breath Taken: The Landscape and Biography of Asbestos by Bill Ravanesi
AsbestosTruth.org has photographs, personal stories, information about Mesothelioma, and information about the Fairness in Asbestos Injury Resolution Act (which was introduced in 2003 and withdrawn in 2006 due to underfunding and denial of court access to victims).
- Gross Corporate Misdeeds
Links to information covering the W.R. Grace class action suit and Vanderbilt Mines owned by R.T. Vanderbilt Co.
- Government Regulations Pertaining to Asbestos
- Disease and Support Group Information
- Search the National Institute of Health Archives
- Asbestos Litigation Links