Trademark & Patent Law Resources
- DMCA (The Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is available in PDF form. This Act was signed into law by President Clinton in 1998. This act implements two World Intellectual Property Organization treaties...
Association of Corporate Counsel
- Intellectual Property Articles and Information are provided on this site. The Association of Corporate Counsel is the in-house bar association. Some articles are accessible by the public and some article access requires membership.
Association of Corporate Counsel
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright and Internet Legal Issues Site. This attorney provided site contains over 1,800 pages. Links to Patent forms , contracts and other primary sources are provided.
- Intellectual Property Law Attorney Site. This site primarily gives explanation of the type of information needed by this Patent Law Firm in order to move forward. It is not a site that would be helpful to an individual inventor searching for guide lines.
- Intellectual Property Law Attorney Site. This site has links to Canadian Patent Office, US Patent and Trademark Office, NY and Ckolorado State Courts, US District Courts and US Courts of Appeals for 8th, 11th Circuit and Federal Circuit.
- Copyrights & Trademarks Explained. This site provides much helpful information on these two topics.
- The American Trademark Company. This attorney sponsored site provides general information about trademarks.
- General Patent Law Information from Cornell University with links to supporting documents.
Legal Information Institute Patent Law
- Law Firm Maintained Information Site. Provides a trademark glossary and a list of additional resources containing trademark information.
- IP Resources. The font is somewhat difficult to read. Links to: Legal resources for Indian Intellectual Property Advocates and Professionals, Consolidated Legislative Intellectual Property (1969-1988), Congressional Research Reports, The Intellectual Law Review, Antique Rare IP books, Decisions Index of the Appeals Board - US Copyright Office 1995-2005, Patent Office Research and Development Reports 1956-1962.
Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Mall
- Cornell Trademark Law Information. Provides an overview of trademark law with links to supporting documents.
Legal Information Institute Trademark Law
- Department of Commerce Site. Basic information about patents and trademarks is given. A link to a copy of The 21stCentury Strategic Plan for the US Patent and Trademark Office is given.
Patent & Trademark Strategic Plan and Info
- This Stanford University site gives links to Copyright & Fair Use Guide, Key Copyright sites, Copyright books and Internet Sites, Current Issures & Legislation, in addition to links that provide an overview for Copyright & Fair Use.
Copyright & Fair Use
- Portals Dealing with Intellectual Property Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents and More. This site appears to have a lot of articles and information but the last time an attempt was made to follow these links the message "Could not get details from database. Please try again." was given
- International Links to Copyright, Trademark and Patent News
- US Patent and Trademark Office Site. Information is given about Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Policy& Law, Products & Services, and Inventor Support.
Trademark and Patent Information
- UT System. An online Crash Course Tutorial explaining Copyright basics as well as general information about Fair Use, and multiple offsite links.
- Copyright Information Site. This site touches on movies, music, computer programming, and general basics of Copyright Law.
The Copyright Website
- The 37 Code of Federal Regulations, revised in 1999, links to General Provisions, Registration of Claims to Copyright, Freedom of Information Act: Policies and Procedures, and Privacy Act: Policies and Procedures
- FAQ's about Copyright. This page, maintained by the US Copyright Office answers frequently asked questions about Copyright. The site itself offers information that aids in copyright records search, law and policy dealing with copyright, licensing information, and more.
US Copyright Office
- Benefits of Web Site Copyright Registration are explained in detail with a US District Court case cited.
- What Webmasters Should Know. FAQ's about internet copyright are discussed.
Website Copyright Law