Recent Notices/Orders of Certification and/or Settlement
Notice to Attorneys: We can arrange to post court ordered notices of class action litigation on this website. For information on this service, please direct any inquires to email@example.com. For other sites containing notice information, refer to those sites listed on our Other Class Action Sites page. Also, check these current class action notices.
Some of following documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available free of charge and may be downloaded here: get acrobat reader
- In re Rubin v. MF Global, Ltd., et al./ Ticker Symbol "MF"/CUSIP 55277J108/ISIN US55277J1088 a proposed settlement has been reached. This Proposed settlement impacts "all persons or entities, including their legal representatives, heirs, successors or assigns, who purchased or otherwise acquired MF Global common stock pursuant or traceable to the Registration Statement and Propectus issued in connection with the Company's IPO on or about July 19, 2007, and was damaged thereby. View the MF Global Notice, E-Claim Filing Guidelines, Proof of Claim & Release and the E-Claim Filing Template by clicking on links below:
MF Global E-Claim Filing Guidelines.pdf MF Global E-Claim Filing Template.xls MF Global Notice.pdf MF Global Proof of Claim & Release.pdf
In re Kitrec Plumbing System Products, No. 09-md-2098 (N.D.Tex.) (MDL No. 2098) and No. 11-10537 (5th Cir.). (h/t A.S.) a settlement has been reached. $125 million has been placed in a settlement fund. To make a claim and receive 50‰ reimbursement for repair costsa claim form must be completed. Additional information about the settlement can be found at the official Kitec Settlement Site.
- Settlement has been reached In re Vonage Marketing and Sales Practice Litigation. Vonage denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to pay $4.75 million to settle the litigation. If you subscribed to Vonage services in the U.S. on or before January 3, 2011 you may be entitled to benefits under the class action settlement. The lawsuit involves Vonage‘s "one month free", "money back guarantee", and "certain additional charges". Claim forms must be completed by July 11, 2011. To view terms of the agreement and to access the claim form visit the Vonage MDL Settlement website.
- A settlement has been reached In Re: Bisphenol-A (BPA) Polycarbonate Plastic Products Liability Litigation. This class action settlement involves certain Avent and Philips Avent branded plastic baby bottles and sippy cups. You are a member of the settlement class (with certain exceptions explained on the BPA website) if you purchased or acquired a new BPA product from January 1, 2001 to present. For more information concerning the Philips BPA Settlement, a list of eligible products, proof of claim forms and court documents visit the Philips BPA Settlement website.
- If you purchased one or more of several Baby Products listed on the GCC Baby Products Settlement Website directly from Babies "R" Us or Toys "R" Us within a specific time span stated on Baby Products Antitrust Litigation Settlement Website you are a member of the Settlement Subclass and may be eligible to a monetary settlement.
- For all persons who own, have owned, lease, or have leased and all those who may pursue claims for them in the United States and Canada for any structures that contain, or at any time contained, Kitec Plumbing Systems and/or components, your legal rights are affected by the Kitec Plumbing System Settlement. A Settlement Agreement resolving class claims has been negotiated on behalf of the "Class" by Class Counsel. The Settlement involves a one hundred and twenty-five million U.S. dollar Settlement Fund (including attorneys' fees and costs) to be used for the benefit of Class Members to pay for/repair any of their structures with a Kitec System.
- Weis Markets, the parent company for Mr. Z‘s Supermarket, King‘s Supermarket, Scot‘s Lo Cost, SuperPetz Pet Store, and Weis Markets, has reached a class action settlement in the class action complaint Stillmock et al. v. Weis Markets, Inc., filed in US District Court, District of Maryland. If you used a charge card between December 4, 2006 through June 7, 2007 and received a paper receipt for the charged amount you are a part of the settlement class. Claim forms are available on the Weis Markets Facta Settlement site. In order to receive a voucher, you must submit a claim form on or before August 4, 2011.
- A proposed settlement has been reached in Glen Vereen v. Lowe's Home Centers, Inc. class action that alleged certain CHinese manufactured drywall sold by Lowe's was defective because it contained high levels of sulfur and/or other organic compounds. You are a member of the class if you purchased, installed or had installed defective drywall from Lowe's before July 27, 2010. The $7.75 million settlement offers gift cards/cash from $50 to $100,000. To participate in the settlement a Claim Form must be completed and submitted by July 15, 2011. More settlement information can be found on the Lowe's Drywall Settlement Site...
- A settlement has been reached in a class action suit involving Dell desktop and notebook computers sold in California and Arizona with at-home service contracts. It was alleged that the Defendants failed to disclose there was a cost for the first-year at-home service contract and a misrepresentation that at-home service would occur on the next business day after the initial service request. All individual consumers in California and Arizona who purchased a Dell notebook or desktop computer with an at-home service contract directly from Dell between January 1, 2000 and July 31, 2010 are members of this class and must submit a valid online claim form or a valid claim form by mail by May 31, 2011...
- A proposed class action settlement has been reached in the case of Lozano v. Twentieth Century Fox. If you received an unsolicited text message advertising the DVD release of the motion picture "Robots" in September or October 2005 you may be eligible for a settlement payment of $200. You must file an online claim or submit a paper claim by May 30, 2011...
- There is a proposed settlement for two class action lawsuits Frederick v. FIA Card Services, N.A. and Augustine v. FIA Card Services, N.A. that alleged FIA, MBNA and Bank of America improperly increased the interest rate by calculating the rate increase starting at the beginning of the billing cycle during which the default or delinquency took place. You are a member of the class if you had a credit card account with FIA between July 27, 2002 and October 18, 2010 and were assessed a higher rate of interest on your card because of a default or delinquency that used this method. To read more about the proposed class settlement and to determine if you are a part of this class visit proposed settlement notice...
- A New York Federal Judge has granted class certification to satellite radio subscribers who have brought "a class action lawsuit in the antitrust portion of the dispute" between subscribers and SiriusXM radio...
- A twelve million dollar settlement has been reached with National City Bank and PNC Bank, N.A. If you paid overdraft fees to National City Bank between July 1, 2004 and August 15, 2010 you may be a part of the class settlement. On July 15, 2011, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia will decide whether or not to give final approval to this proposed settlement.
- If you used a credit or debit card and purchased one or more movie tickets from an Automated Box Office Machine at an AMC theatre between December 4, 2006 and January 29, 2007 you may be entitled to benefits as part of a class action settlement...
- On January 19, 2011 the Court preliminarily approved a settlement of two putative class actions entitled Laura Phillips, On Behalf of Herself and All Others Similarly Situated, v. Beiersdorf North America Inc., and Beiersdorf, Inc. and Patricia Wiener, On Behalf of Herself and All Others Similarly Situated, v. Beiersdorf North America Inc. and Beiersdorf, Inc. Both Suits alleged that Beiersdorf made false and misleading statements concerning the NIVEA Good-bye Cellulite Products. The class covered by this settlement includes all Florida and California residents who purchased any of the NIVEA Good-bye Cellulite Products from January 1, 2007 through February 15, 2011 (the “Settlement Class”. Read the NIVEA full notice for more detailed information about the proposed settlement. A GBC claim form can be obtained at the GBC Settlement Website. To participate in the settlement claim forms must be postmarked by July 19, 2011. April 1, 2011 is the last day to exclude yourself from the settlement class.
- Settlement has been reached in class action lawsuits involving AT&T Wireless Services, Inc., AT&T Mobility Corp., and New Cingular Wireless Service, Inc. This settlement was reached to resolve multiple class action lawsuits filed on behalf of California and Washington consumers. There are four different settlement classes. You may be a member of one of these classes if you were an AWS subscriber after March 1, 1999. If you feel you are a member of one of the classes, a claim form must be submitted by February 13, 2011. If you choose to do notghing you will be excluded from the class settlement. More information about the settlement classes can be obtained at AT&T Wireless Services, Inc. Settlement Website You can fill out a claim form online or download a personalized claim form to apply for your share of the settlement.
- AstraZeneca Class 2 and 3 Settlement - In re: Pharmaceutical Industry Average Wholesale Price Litigation, Docket No. 01-CV-12257-PBS, MDL No. 1456 (D. Mass.) AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP has agreed to pay $90 million in the Nationwide Settlement and $13 million in the Massachusetts Settlement. This settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing or an indication that any law was violated.
Members of the Nationwide settlement class include all U.S. citizens who purchased Zoladex outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts during the period from January 1, 1991 - June 11, 2010. The Massachusetts settlement includes those individuals who purchased Zoladex during the same time period in the state of Massachusetts. All claim forms must be postmarkedy by Feb. 15, 2010. You can download a claim form at the AstraZeneca Class 2 and 3 Settlement Website
- An Order and Final Judgment In re Peter A. Vasilas, et. al v. Subaru of America, Inc., Subaru Auto Leasing Ltd., Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. was filed 11/08/10. and effects "All persons and entities who either bought or leased, in the continental United States of American and Hawaii, a Subaru vehicle, Model Years 2002-2007..." To view additional information about this settlement:
- PRNewswire.com - In a proposed class action settlement brought against The Gillette Company, Gillette will provide $7,500,000 to benefit Settlement Class Members who obtained an M3P in the USA between May1, 2004 and September 30, 2005 and in Canada between May, 2004 and October 31, 2005. The proposed settlement will provide either a refund or up to two $5 US rebates. If you do not wish to be a part of this proposed Settlement, you must exclude yourself in writing postmarked no later than March 4, 2011...
- KansasCity.com - A Summary Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action In re Spectranetics Corporation Securities Litigation has been posted. This proposed settlement in the Spectranetics Corporation Class Action affects all persons who purchased or other wise acquired The Common Stock of Spectranetics from March 16, 2007 to September 4, 2008, inclusive (The "Settlement Class") A Form 8-K has also been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A.B. Data, Ltd. Class Action Administration - A Notice of Pendency and Settlement of Class Action was issued August 26, 2010 in connection to In re Ticketmaster Entertainment Shareholder Litigation. The suit alleged that the Defendanst breached their fiduciary duties to the shareholders in their merger with Live Nation, Inc. The notice administrator can be reached at:
Ticketmaster Share Holder Litigation
Attn: Fulfillment Department
C/O A.B. Data, Ltd.
3410 West Hopkins Street
PO Box 170500
Milwaukee, WI 53217-8042
In re Take Two Interactive Securities Litigation, No. 1:06-cv-00803-RJS, and SEC v. Brant, No. 1:07-cv-1075-DLC Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action, Application for Attorney's Fees and Expenses and Fairness Hearing - The Proposed Settlement of Class Action is pending in the United States District Court Southern District of New York. Your legal rights and options concerning this proposed settlement are:
- Submit a proof of claim and release form by September 21, 2010
- Request Exclusion from the Class by September 21, 2010
- Object to the Settlement so that it is received by September 28, 2010
- Appear at a hearing on October 12, 2010
- Do nothing. You will receive no payment and you agree to give up rights and release claims against the Defendants, as described in the Proposed Settlement.
The rights of any beneficial owner for whom you purchased or held Take-Two InteractiveSoftware, Inc. ("Take Two") common stock during the Claims Period (February 6, 1998, through July 10, 2006) may be affected by the settlement actions.
Pursuant to the Notice, if you hold Take-Two common stock that was purchased during the Claims Period as nominee for a beneficial owner, then within ten (10) days after you receive this Notice, you must either (a) mail copies of this Notice and the Proof of Claim and Release form by First-Class Mail to each such beneficial owner or (b) send a list of the names and addresses of such beneficial owners to the Claims Administrator.
Please note it is A.B. Data’s policy tosend a confirmation email indicating receipt of any electronic filesubmitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email after transmission,please follow up with the Fulfillment Department for confirmation.
Additional copies of the Notice andProof of Claim may be downloaded from http:/www.take-twosecuritiessettlement.com or requested by calling 866 561-6065 within the United States and Canadaor 1 414 961-4888 from outside the United Statesand Canada,faxing your request to 1-414-961-7499, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing labels, data files, and written requests may also be sent to:
TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SECURITIES LITIGATION
ATTENTION: FULFILLMENT DEPARTMENT
C/O A.B. DATA, LTD.
3410 WEST HOPKINS STREET
PO BOX 170500
MILWAUKEE, WI 53217-8042
1-414-961-4888outside the United States or Canada
- A Notice of Proposed Class Action Settlement has been posted In re Classmates.com Consolidated Litigation. The settlement class includes all Persons, excluding Settlement Subclass members residing in the U.S. who were registered with or subscribed to www.classmates.com at any time between October 30, 2004 to April 19, 2010 (the "Class Period"). "Subclass Members" include persons residing in the U.S. who registered with or subscribed to www.classmates.com between January 1, 2007 to April 19, 2010, paid for a Gold Membership subscription and did not previously receive a refund of such payment. If you do not want to receive a cash payment or a credit from this settlement and want to maintain the right to pursue your own claim, then you must take steps to opt out. This class action exclusion request can be done electronically no later than August 17, 2010 or by mailing an exclusion request via First Class U.S. Mail postmarked no later than August 17, 2010 to:
In re Classmates.com Consolidated Litigation• Classmates Class Action Settlement Agreement
c/o The Garden City Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 9481
Dublin, OH 43017-4581
• Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement
• Order Granting Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Approval of Settlement
• Michaels v. Classmates Online, Inc., et al.
• Vasquez v. Classmates Online, Inc., et al.
• Amended Consolidated Class Action Complaint
- TollRoadsnews - As part of a court supervised settlement of a class action suit lodged in Souther California on behalf of motorists owing a hundred times more than the original unpaid tolls, tollers are to repay $1.4 million in tolls. The Settlement Agreement between Avery, et al. v. Orange County Transportation Authority, et al. has been filed in the Orange County Superior Court. The Notice of Pending Settlement lists esclusion deadlines of January 2010 and a Final Fairness Hearing in February 2010.
- A Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Class Action has been filed on behalf of all persons who purchased Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. during the period from April 23, 2002 through April 5, 2006 inclusive. A hearing will be held in February 2010 to determine whether the proposed settlement is acceptable...
- A federal court has certified the class action brought against Charles Schwab & Company, Inc. on behalf of investors in the Schwab YieldPlus Fund. The deadline for exclusion from the proposed YieldPlus class action is Cecember 28, 2009. A Notice of Pendency was filed with the US District Court in the Northern District of California in September 2009.
- A Notice of Pendency and a Proposed Settlement of Class Action, Settlement Fairness Hearing, and Motion for Attorneys' Fees and Reimbursement of Litigations Expenses In Re Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Securities Litigation may affect you if you purchased or acquired common stock of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. during the period of March 21, 2006 through August 8, 2006. Proof of Claim and Release is due by December 30, 2009. Read a copy of the Class Action Complaint In Re Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Securities Litigation to learn specific charges. An Electronic Filing can be made if claim submissions apply to institutions filing on behalf of multiple client or proprietary accounts. Additional forms and Lead Council contact information can be found at www.BristolMyersSecuritiesLitigation.com
- A Notice of Pendency and a Proposed Settlement of Class Action and Settlement Hearing for Google Adword advertisers in the class action brought against Google Adwords has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. The proposed adword settlement was filed 03/26/2009. No action is necessary from members of the class to participate in the proposed settlement. More information is available from the Adwords Customer Settlement Website.
- iStockAnalyst - Isilon(R) Systems has agreed to settle a shareholder class action lawsuit filed in November 2007. A memorandum of understanding has been entered and a binding stipulation of settlement is expected sometime in Oct/Nov 2009. The proposed settlement is to provide for a $15 million payment to the plaintiff class.
- In Re Boston Scientific Corporation Securities Litigation, a notice of pendency has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. A class action has been certified, if you fit within the class definition you will be deemed part of the class unless you expressly exclude yourself from the class by submitting a written request for exclusion postmarked no later than Friday, October 30, 2009.
- For all purchasers of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. Common Stock, a proposed settlement of $3,750,000 has been made. A hearing will be held on November 16, 2009 to determine issues surrounding the settlement.
- In a proposed class action settlement for consumers of hotel stays booked through Expedia, Expedia has agreed to provide $123.4 million in cash and credits to class members. Options for members of the class include: 1) Make a cash election using a registration number and control number located on the email notice you received from Expedia OR submit the Online Expedia Cash Election Form.
- Burlington, VT, June 8, 2009 - In Washburn's Autobody and Thomas Brassard v. PPG industries, Inc., et al. notice is given of a proposed clas action settlement. If you had all or part of the paint of your vehicle refinished during the period from January 1, 1993 through September 24, 2004 or you are an automobile refinisher who purchased paint during that period, you may be entitled to receive a payment as part of this class action settlement. Claims filing deadline: September 8, 2009. Separate settlements are proposed for each of the five Defendants...
- In Re: Bextra and Celebrex Marketing, Sales Practices, and Product Liability Litigation, a settlement agreement and release has been reached. The lawsuit alleges that Pfizer: Marketed both drugs claiming both provided benefits greater than "NSAIDs", an unsubstantiated claim; Marketing was inconsistent with FDA approved statements; False marketing inflated their prices for consumers. If you paid some or all of the purchase price for Bextra and/or Celebrex on or before July 29, 2005 you are a member of the proposed settlement class. Consumer Claim Forms for the Bextra and Celebrex Settlement must be completed and postmarked by Oct. 23, 2009.
- In Re: Bextra and Celebrex Marketing, Sales Practices, and Product Liability Litigation, a settlement agreement and release has been reached. If you paid some or all of the purchase price for Bextra and/or Celebrex on or before July 29, 2005 you are a member of the proposed settlement class. Consumer Claim Forms for the Bextra and Celebrex Settlement must be completed and postmarked by Oct. 23, 2009.
- In re Milliron v. T-Mobile USA, Inc., No. 08-04149(JLL) (ES) - If you were or are a customer of T-Mobile and you paid or were charged a flat-rate Early Termination Fee ("ETF") any time during the period of July 23, 1999 through February 19, 2009 a class action settlement could affect your rights. Latest information about this proposed settlement can be found by viewing ETF Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement (pdf) or the Order Granting PreliminarilyApproval To Proposed ETF Settlement (pdf). The Claim Form for T-Mobile Early Termination can be filled out online.
- In re: Sterling Financial Corporation Securities Class Action
Information dealing with Sterling Financial Corporation Securities, Notice of Pendency and Settlement of Class Action, Sterling Proof of Claim, Sterling Financial E-Claim Filing Guidelines and Financial E-Claim Filing Template. These notices relate to a proposed settlement of claims asserted in the securities class action lawsuit and may affect you if you purchased or otherwise acquired the common stock of Sterling Financial Corporation ("Sterling" or the "Company") between April 27, 2004 and May 24, 2007, inclusive.
- In re: SFBC International, Inc., Securities & Derivative Litigation
Information dealing with the SFBC International, Inc., Notice of Pendency of Class Action and Hearing on Proposed Settlement and Attorneys' Fee Petition and Right to Share in Settlement Fund.
- In Re: Suprema Specialties, Inc., Securities Litigation
Information on the Suprema Notice of Pendency of Class Action and Hearing on Proposed Partial Settlement and Attorneys' Fee Petition and right to share in Net Settlement Fund.
- In Re: Richard Long vs. Exchelon Telecom, Inc., Et Al. (Eschelon Shareholder Litigation)
This Eschelon Notice of Pendency explains the lawsuit, the proposed Settlement and the legal rights of members in the class action suit.
Eschelon Notice of Pendency, Settlement of Class Action and Hearing on Proposed Settlement (pdf)
- In Re AirGate PCS, Inc. Securities Litigation
Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Class Action(pdf), Motion for Attorneys' Fees, and Settlement Fairness Hearing ("Notice") for the Above-Mentioned Action, Pending in the United States District Court Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division.
AirGate Electronic Claims Filing Guidelines (pdf)
Electronic Claims Template(Airgate_EClaimTemplate.xls)
Please note that the Action is on behalf of all persons and entities who purchased or otherwise acquired AirGate PCS, Inc. ("AirGate"), common stock between December 13, 2001, and May 13, 2002, pursuant or traceable to Airgate's secondary stock offering completed on or about December 14, 2001, and who were damaged thereby.
Additional Claims Administrator Information
- Parke, et al. v. Cardsystems Solutions, Inc., et al.(PDF) Class Action First Amended Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief and Damages (July 5, 2005)It is alleged that the companies neglected to adequately protect credit card systems from a security breach.
Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco
Register of Actions in Eric Parke et al vs. Cardsystems Solutions, Inc., A Corporation et al
- Wells, et al. v. Chevy Chase Bank, et al.(PDF) Class Action on behalf of credit Cardholders who alleged they were being charged excessive interest rates.
- In re Ibis Technology Securities Litigation(PDF)Memorandum Order on Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation on Defendants' Motion to Dismiss. It was recommended that the defendants' motion be granted as it related to the allegation of securities fraud in the overstating of prospects for booking orders and denied as it related to securities fraud and the alleged failure to reduce the reported value of its wafer production line.
Ibis OKs class action suit settlement for $1.9M
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK:
In re Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
Summary Notice of Pendency and Proposed Settlement of Class Action for all persons who purchased or otherwise acquired shares of:
• Merrill Lynch Internet Strategies Fund. Inc. (3/16/2000-10/12/2001)
• Merrill Lynch Global Technology Fund, Inc. (10/2/1999-10/1/2002)
•Merrill Lynch Focus Twenty Fund, Inc. (3/3/2000-12/23/2002)
- Microsoft-New York Class Action Settlement
A settlement was reached in a class action lawsuit for certain Microsoft softward products acquired by NY consumers and businesses from 5/18/1994-12/31/2004. On-line claim forms are available along with additional information about the settlement.
- Peek, et al v.Microsoft Corp. (PDF)
Memorandum In the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, June 3, 2005. Class action complaint in the Circuit Court of Lonoke County, Arkansas alleged overcharging of Arkansas purchasers of personal computers with preinstalled Microsoft software. The action was removed to the United States District Court. This memorandum deals with the plaintiffs' motion to remand which was granted.
Microsoft offers $37.8M in vouchers to settle Arkansas lawsuit
- Microsoft offers up to $234M to Wisconsin consumers in settlement
Vouchers will be distributed in Wisconsin as part of a class action settlement. While agreeing to the settlement, Microsoft insists that this settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing.
- For information about "coupon classes" visitors may care to review Consumer Class Actions and Coupon Settlements: Are Consumers Being Shortchanged? Also, the Frequently Asked Questions page on this site may have useful information.
- Sims v. Allstate Insurance Co (PDF)
- Information regarding diminished value claims case.
Decision filed 05/31/06 and may be corrected prior to the filing of a Petition for Rehearing or the disposition of the same.
Archives of Notice Information
- Ruben Jauregui v. The Hertz Corporation (PDF) Legal Notice posted by the Superior Court of CaliforniaCounty of Los Angeles. Settlement approved January 24, 2002.
- Sweeney v Charter Behavior Health Systems, LLC - WARN Act Settlement with Charter and Related Entities.
- WPS v. Lobel Financial - Injunctive relief class action settlement in Junk Fax Case.
- Schwartz v. Dallas Cowboys - Settlement on media charges for sports broadcasting
- http://www.right-of-way-law.com/summaries/Lewellen_Summary.html - Railroad Right-of-Way Class Action Settlement Approved February 20, 2001
- www.swissbankclaims.com - Holocaust Victims Litigation Settlement Information
- Information on Pending Canadian Class Litigation
- In re Synthroid® Marketing Litigation - Synthroid Site
- In re Micrion Securities Litigation
No. 96-11596-REK (DC Mass) - TO: ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES WHO PURCHASED THE COMMON STOCK OF MICRION CORPORATION DURING THE PERIOD FROM APRIL 26, 1996, THROUGH JUNE 24, 1996, INCLUSIVE (THE "CLASS PERIOD") AND WERE DAMAGED THEREBY (THE "CLASS"). View Full Text Notice
- Thomas G. Volmer, et al v. Publishers Clearing House, Cause No. 99-434-GPM (SD Ill). Proposed settlement announced. October 18, 1999, deadline for opting out. Attorneys to seek fees and expenses not to exceed $3 million. No notice has been located on the internet. Case pending in United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 750 Missouri Avenue, East St. Louis, Illinois 62202.
- Jack H. Woodward v. Nor-am Chemical Company, Case No. 94-0647-CB-S (SD
Ala 1995). This case was filed on behalf of formulators, applicators and
"other covered workers" who were exposed to Fundal®, a pesticide
used in commercial agriculture. Exposure to Fundal® may create an increased
risk of bladder cancer. Timothy E. Eble was class counsel in the case
and remains as administrative class counsel during the benefits period.
For approximately 20 years class members will be entitled to medical monitoring,
treatment for covered conditions, and compensation for certain injuries
that may be related to exposure.
Class members may register for benefits at any time during the twenty year period; however, early registration is highly recommended. For further information about the settlement, please view the Fundal Notice, or email Timothy E. Eble
- PRICE v. CIBA-GEIGY, Civ. No. 94-0647-CB-S (S.D. Ala. 1995). This case was filed on behalf of formulators, applicators and "other covered workers" who were exposed to Galecronl®, a chlordimeform based pesticide used in commercial agriculture. Exposure to Galecron® may create an increased risk of bladder cancer. Timothy E. Eble was class counsel in this case and remains as class counsel during the administration of the medical monitoring, treatment and benefits period. If you were exposed occupationally to this pesticide as an applicator, plantworker, formulator or "other covered worker" as that is defined in the settlement, you should participate in the free medical monitoring program. Information about the program is available from Timothy E. Eble
- In Re: National Life Insurance Company, Civ. No. 2:97-CV-314 (D. Ver. 1997). Class Affected: "All persons or entities who owned certain life insurance policies issued by National Life Insurance Co. from January 1, 1982 through December 31, 1997." Status: Settled. Further Information: National Life Class Action Administration Center at 1-800-573-3207.
- State Farm Auto Parts Litigation, Tammy Snider v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., No. 97-L-114 (Circuit Court for the First Judicial Circuit, Williamson County, Illinois) Website Maintained by Class Counsel. www.sfparts.com - view the State Farm Complaint
- Masonite Hardboard Siding Litigation
Masonite ® Hardboard Siding Class Action Settlement: Claims Filing Postmark Deadline January 15, 2008
Masonite Omniwood ® Siding Class Action Settlement: Claims Filing Postmark Deadlines January 6, 2009
Masonite Woodruf ® Roofing Class Action Settlement: Claims Filing Postmark Deadlines January 6, 2009 for product installed between 1/1/1990and 1/6/1999.
- Bre-x/Bresea Documents Detailing Progress Website
- ABS Pipes Class Action
Settlement with Five defendant manufacturers (Polaris, Gable, IAPMO, Apache, Phoenix, Amfac, Centaur) has made available approximately $70 million for repair of leaking pipes.