Class Action Information
- Federal Class Action Fairness Act 2005
The Federal Class Action Fairness Act 2005 is available in PDF.
Recent Court Decisions under CAFA
Related articles analyzing the 2005 Class Action Fairness Act 2005
- Class Action FAQS
Answers to common questions asked about class action litigation
- Federal Class Action Practice Manual
- Internet Edition
Written by Timothy E. Eble, this Federal Class action Practice Manual is published here in its entirety, complete with chapter outlines and forms.
- How a Class Action Proceeds in Court
A flow chart describing the typical procedures followed in class action litigation.
- Legal Notices of Class Actions
Current information about class action proceedings as well as archived notice information
- Pending Legislation
Searches for class action litigation information in current congressional proceedings.
- Canadian Class Action Litigation
Links to the Uniform Class Proceedings Act (1996) and the Supplementary Report on Multi-Jurisdictional Class Proceedings in Canada, 2006, and current Canadian class action litigation.
- Class Action: Administration, Notices, Recent Cases, Complex Litigation
Links are provided to a variety of Claims Administrators, sites providing classaction litigation notices, Complex Litigation resources, and recent cases.
- Glossary of Class Action Legal Terms
A glossary is provided to help understand legal terms used in class action litigation.
- Class Action Articles and Literature
Over fifty articles published by Timothy E. Eble and Judge Dickerson are available in our Class Action Litigation Library as well as links to off site articles dealing with class action litigation.
- Manual for Complex Litigation, Third
The complete Manual for Complex Litigation, Third
- Manual for Complex Litigation, Fourth
The complete Manual for Complex Litigation, Fourth
- Settlement News Search
- Manual for Complex Litigation, Third [From Federal Judicial Center]
- Complex Litigation Resource Guide
The National Center for State Courts provides links to recent NCSC reports dealing with complex litigation.
- National Consumer Law Center Consumer Class Action Publication